HORDC’s Research Support Services help public and private sector organizations, academic institutions and scholars gather various forms of data.
HORDC offers a full range of research services in a wide variety of research categories. We have developed our own methodologies, assessing clients’ needs and developing customer friendly solutions. Our methods help to deliver superior results and insights to client requirements.
HORDC uses advanced statistical models such as regression models, time series models, econometric models, cluster analysis, factor analysis, multidimensional scaling, and data mining to provide custom research, customer insight, on-demand research reports, market forecasts, competitive analysis, vendor profiles, and information on customer requirements
Our services include:
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Population and market surveys;
- Policy/programme/product impact assessment and perception surveys;
- Data Analysis
- Change Management
- Sustainable Development
- Social Enterprise Development
- Project Monitoring and Evaluation
- Economic Impact & Sector Assessment
- Feasibility Studies
- Business Planning and Modelling
- Market Research & Consumer Insights
- Due Diligence Review
- Grant Management
- Governance, Corporate Strategy, and Visioning
- Small and Medium Enterprises Support
- Behavioural and attitudinal trend surveys.