HORDC creates, manages and disseminates intellectual resources with the principal objective of enriching and empowering entrepreneurship and leadership capacities among individuals, groups and organizations across all sectors in both public and private systems through the following publishing services:
- Assisting authors to review and publish their unpublished articles;
- Assisting authors to update old publications and republish as new editions;
- Publishing new titles for authors;
- Provision of electronic and physical local and international book distribution;
- marketing services for both old and new titles;
- Provision of scripting, full multimedia production and marketing services for electronic (computer-based) books, magazines, documentaries and other intellectual materials;
- Establishment of both physical and electronic library services.
We have delivered a number of great Titles:
- LAW AND NATION-BUILDING IN NIGERIA by Prof. Akin Oyebode, the Chair of the Department of International Law and Jurisprudence, University of Lagos Nigeria.
- NIGERIA IN THE CRISIS OF GOVERNANCE AND DEVELOPMENT (a two-volume book) by Prof. Tunde Babawale, Director General, Center for Black African and Art Civilization (CBAAC), a department under the Federal Ministry of Culture and Tourism Nigeria.
- REGIONAL INTEGRATION IN WEST AFRICA: THE CASE OF EMERGENT STATES by Late Prof. Ayo Akinbobola, Prof. of Political Science University of Lagos Nigeria.
Oshiele Journal of Educational Studies, Edited by E.O. Filani, Former Provoste, Federal College of Education Oshiele, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
- Rock City Journal of Educational Studies, Edited by E.O. Filani, Former Provost, Federal College of Education Oshiele, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Would you like to publish with us?
“Please click here”
Let your book/publications reach the world through us.
“See our terms”
“Click here to visit our BookStore”